Two first days was intense. A lot of happened during the first sessions, people just started to open and discuss with each other, but actually, the Conference was ending. At day 4th topics of presentation were focused on problems in OpenMRS. These are the topics:
- Plenary Session: Panel: Critical Trends in Digital Health
- Quick overview of form technologies and then focus on OpenMRS 3.0 HFE migration paths
- Integration with Bahmni / NepalEHR using FHIR
- How can we get more organizations/countries collaborating? How can I contribute, either as an individual or as an implementer?
- OpenMRS, Computable Care Guidelines + Clinical Decision Support
- Bahmni Coalition: Ask Me Anything!
- Mobile Health Android Application: Chat with mUzima Team
- Best Practices in Distro Packaging, Deployment, and Distro Management: Initializer, examples, and 3 years of lessons learned!
- Role of the QA support team to the OpenMRS community
- Bahmni 0.93
- What do Implementers want? How analytics is being handled, and ETL work
- Pharmacy Solutions
- OpenMRS Academy and Building local capacity
and in the meantime Photo Session! During the virtual photo session, we had to upload on our Zoom earlier prepared background in colours of OpenMRS’ logo. It was fun because to make the photo more interesting we had to make jazz hands (I think kids also call this ‘stars’). If somebody couldn’t open a camera on a computer, there was an option to take a selfie with OpenMRS logo or colours so it has something in common with other photos.
Day 5th aka Last Day
Every day the Conference was better than in previous day. Organisators during these few days implement a few crucial changes so the virtual form became more friendly. Day 5 was the last one of this year’s Implementers Conference and it was the most emotional. During that day we had presentations like:
- Plenary: State of OpenMRS
- Point of Care Implementations
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Microfrontend Development Session & Implementer Tools
- Cross Site Data Integration
- Implementers: Negotiating Responsibility for Implementation
- Migrating from RefApp 2.x to Microfrontends
- Billing Solutions
- OpenMRS Security
- MF 3.0 Roadmap Session
Last day was obviously shorter than the previous one but it didn’t stopped nobody to not having fun and gathering knowledge in that last hours.